Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Try Machine



My Favorite place is the rugby field. I like playing on the rugby field with my mates. Sometimes we play two hand touch and when I play on the field there is lots of cheering and yelling when you score a try. When you do a big hit the crowd goes wild.

My artist is Henri Matisse. He is a very good at painting. His artwork has very bright colours, is realistic and it looks a little bit cool.  He has good colour in his artwork too.

My photo was taken on the rugby field of me diving on the sideline scoring a try. My photo was sort of on an angle and the colours that I used in my art is green for the grass, white for the sideline and lines, and black and bright green. Those were my main colours.

Xavier


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.