Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Xavier T4 B2 Monday Sample

Today we had 40 minutes to write about our first day of school. From our writing we are going to set some goals for the terms



It was a nice day the sun was blazing I was a bit  nervous for my first day at school but a bit excited. In the morning my Mum woke me up and told me to have a shower and have some breakfast…….. after breakfast me and my mum jumped into the car and took off. As we reached closer I was getting more scared as we turned the corner I saw the big school with heaps of big and little kids running around on the field and playground then the bell went DING DING!!. We all had to go to the hall for our new classes but since I was the new boy I did not know anyone and I was a bit shy.

When the teachers were calling out the year one classes I heard my name get called for room five the class looked or right but our teacher was a bit scary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.